Monday, February 16, 2009

Sitting patterns..

At 8:15 on a cold Monday morning....I was waiting for my company bus...finally it turns at around 8:20.There were already about ten people and now we (my friends and me) too get in. Next stop Vashi station, some more get it and occupy some more seats. Sounds simple right....

When you enter a bus do you make a conscious decision of where to sit? I don’t...anyways I was surprised to see a pattern emerge. Everyone took one window seat including me (not consciously though).It went like this first guy A1,second guy B1 and so on.No one bothered to open the window ,people were speaking to each other across seats.Then why did everyone take an independent seat ?

1 comment:

~~~RJ~~~ said...

I relly liked this buddy and the way u have beautifully thought about it...